I’m excited to announce the launch of SonicAgile 2.0 which is a free Agile Project Management tool. You can start using it right now (for free) by visiting the following address:
What’s special about SonicAgile? SonicAgile supports a real-time backlog and kanban. When you make changes to the backlog or kanban then those changes appear on every browser in real-time.
For example, if multiple people open the Kanban in their browser, and you move a card on the backlog from the To Do column to the Done column then the card moves in every browser in real-time. This makes SonicAgile a great tool to use with distributed teams.
SonicAgile has all of the features that you need in an Agile Project Management tool including:
- Real-time Backlog – Prioritize all of your stories using drag-and-drop.
- Real-time Kanban – Move stories from To Do, In Progress, to Done
- Burndown Charts – Track the progress of your team as your work burns down over time.
- Iterations – Group work into iterations (sprints).
- Tasks – Break long stories into tasks.
- Acceptance Criteria – Create a checklist of requirements for a story to be done.
- Agile Estimation – Estimate the amount of work required to complete a story using Points, Shirt Sizes, or Coffee Cup sizes.
- Time-Tracking – Track how long it takes to complete each story and task.
- Roadmap – Do release planning by creating epics and organizing the epics into releases.
- Discussions – Discuss each story or epic by email.
Watch the following video for a quick 3 minute introduction:
Read the following guide for a more in-depth overview of the features included in SonicAgile:
I’d love to hear your feedback! Let me know what you think by posting a comment.