Thanks everyone who came to my Ajax talk tonight at the .NET Developers Association! The slides and demos from the talk can be downloaded by clicking the following link:
You need Visual Studio 2010 to view the code samples. The first project, named Demos, contains the following samples:
- 2_EnableCdn.aspx – Demonstrates how to retrieve ASP.NET Ajax framework scripts from the Microsoft Ajax CDN automatically.
- 1_Selectors.aspx – Demonstrates how to use jQuery selectors
- 2_WebForms.aspx – Demonstrates how to use the client tablesorter plugin with ASP.NET Web Forms.
- 3_MVC.aspx – Demonstrates how to use jQuery animation and the templating plugin with ASP.NET MVC.
- 4_OData.aspx – Demonstrates how to use jQuery with the Netflix API by using JSONP and odata.
- 5_Templating.aspx – Demonstrates how to use jQuery client templating.
- 6_TemplateConditionals.aspx – Demonstrates how to use logic within a jQuery template.
- 7_DataLinking.aspx – Demonstrates how to perform data-binding in jQuery.
- 8_Converters.aspx – Demonstrates how to defines converters that work with data-binding.